Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stomp 'n Splash! book and bath



After the previous bath and book, I was so impressed by the book that I made another trip to the dollar store to snatch up more.  This book is Stomp 'n Splash!, by Dalmation Press.  This book is part of the set of four sold on Amazon.



For this bath I added just a couple drops of green food coloring, and a bag of eight dinosaurs that I bought at the dollar store.  I've recently realized, to my dismay, that we are sorely lacking in dinosaurs, cars and other such non-pink toys.  So I thought this was a dollar well spent.

I made no announcement that bath was any different tonight, so the girls wandered in on their own time.  We had two bathers to begin, so Yellow determined how many dinosaurs they could each have and have the same number (sneaky math).  Then as the other two girls joined, the dinosaurs were divided again.


The girls enjoyed playing with their new friends.  The play wasn't entirely different than if the dinosaurs were princesses.  Except they don't normally bite the heads off princesses.




Good clean fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment