Sunday, November 25, 2012

Active Faith, Explained



This year I've had the opportunity and blessing of being an LDS Primary teacher to a group of 4 - 5 year olds.  I enjoy it, even when they run around the classroom seemingly oblivious to my presence and the time I've spent putting together a lesson.  To cut down on the time that these children want to spend running around the classroom, I try to incorporate a craft or game of some sort into each lesson - a bit of ACTIVE FAITH.

In addition to ideas provided in the Primary manual, I've searched the internet for inspiration.  I am grateful that others have posted their activities, and I decided I would pass it on.  I think many of the things that I've done can be used in several different settings - church classroom, Family Home Evening, preschool - and by people of different faiths.  Hopefully others will find this to be true, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment